A fire in a vacant house on the 2100 block of Aurora Avenue North caused southbound traffic to back up and reroute onto Dexter Avenue North around 8:30 a.m. today. Aurora was closed for two hours; it reopened at 11 a.m.

The Seattle Fire Department responded to the fire at the boarded-up house. The fire reportedly was caused by electrical wiring that overheated.

Fire crews told KIRO-TV there was a marijuana-grow operation inside the structure but didn’t comment on whether it was legal.

The firefighters were able to put out the fire and assessed the damage at about $30,000, according to the Seattle P-I; there were no injuries reported.